The EL-42PIP is a High Performance HDMI switch with integrated scaling and multi-view (PIP) technology. This unit id the ideal solution for monitoring or displaying multiple sources simultaneously, making it highly suited for corporate, commercial or classroom environments.
Any one of the four HDMI sources can be displayed individually in full screen mode, or displayed in a umber of pre-configured formats in the PIP mode. Management of the input sources routing, position and sizing can be controlled easily using the OSD, WebGui or front panel controls. The input sources can then be outputted via the units two mirrored HDMI outputs. The unit also acts as a seamless switcher providing additional confidence in demanding corporate environments.
- HDMI Inputs and Outputs with 4KUHD Support (4K @30Hz 4:4:4 8-bit)
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- 4 HDMI Inputs and Two HDMI Mirrored Outputs
- Seamless Switching of sources in full screen and muti window modes
- 8 Pre-Configured Multi View PIP Modes recalled by 'Hot Keys'
- 4 additional user defined presets
- Supports custom size, position and settings of inputted sources in PIP window mode
- RS-232, IR, Telnet, WebGui and push button controls
|Inputs ||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x RS-232]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x Phoenix (5 pin) [1x Analogue Stereo (Balanced or Unbalanced)]
|Dimensions ||438mm [W] x 269mm [D] x 49mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||3500g |
|Gross Weight ||4800g |