the Flagship 8x8 HDBaseT™ Matrix, the PU-8H8HBT solution offers complete HDBaseT™ convergence. Installers can switch and distribute up to 8 HDMI sources, 2-Way IR, and
PoE to lengths of up to 100m using CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure. Control of the matrix is via IP, RS-232, IR remote, or manual selection buttons. This single box solution will enable an installer to
confidently integrate an eight zone multi-room AV system. The PU-8H8HBT is designed to be used with the PU-507-RX Receiver which can utilise the Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities of the matrix.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Selectable EDID settings - TV (downstream) and STD (fixed).
- Compact 2U Rack mount design
- Supports IP control
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports additional IR Control via a master (ALL) Input/Output.
|Inputs ||8x HDMI [8x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x USB 3 Type B [1x Service Port - Power & Data]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
|Outputs ||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT - HDMI & Propriety Data]|
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Emitter]
|POE PSU: ||24V/6.25A|
|Dimensions ||255mm [W] x 440mm [D] x 90mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||6960g |
|Gross Weight ||7960g |